5-Dec-2009: Generic tracer 0.3
New version of generic tracer is out.
gt is command-line utility for performing simple debugging tasks.
- Set breakpoint on function execution, track function arguments and result.
- Set breakpoint on arbitrary point, track CPU registers state and alter them.
- Set breakpoint on memory cell access and track all accesses to it.
- Set breakpoint by address, symbol name or bytemask.
- Unicode string detection in function arguments.
- Both x86 and x64 support.
- Oracle RDBMS .SYM files support.
- Source code included.
Homepage (manual, downloads...): http://conus.info/gt/
This open sourced site and this page in particular is hosted on GitHub. Patches, suggestions and comments are welcome.
→ [list of blog posts, my twitter/facebook]
The page last updated on 26-April-2016