(переключиться на русский язык)
tracer (previously named as generic tracer) is command-line win32-debugger for performing simple debugging tasks.
- Set breakpoint on function execution, track function arguments and result.
- Set breakpoint on arbitrary point, track CPU registers state and alter them.
- Set breakpoint on memory cell access and track all accesses to it.
- Set breakpoint by address, symbol name or bytemask.
- Unicode string detection in function arguments.
- Both x86 and x64 support.
- MAP / PDB / Oracle RDBMS .SYM files support.
- Source code included.
Tracer manual in English language
Download version 0.7
Tracer 0.7 source code repo
Tracer discussion group at google groups
old (0.4 and 0.5) versions
→ [back to the main page]